How do I report maintenance issues?

Any maintenance issues can be reported directly to the management office either though their website at www.rpmginc.com or via email to kapell@rpmginc.com.

How do I access QuickPass to add or remove guests for my property?

Please visit the QuickPass Website

How do I obtain an ARC form?
How do I purchase transponders?

Transponders can be purchased at the management office.  They are $50.00 for windshield transponders and $75.00 for bumper transponders.  The management office accepts checks or money orders. 

Download the transponder form

What are the rules of the association?
Can we have a party in the park?

Yes!  Please complete and return the park reservation form to the management office prior to the event.

Download the park reservation form